PMP Exam Cram, Fourth Edition, is the perfect study guide to help you pass the 2009 PMP Exam. It provides coverage and practice questions for every exam topic. The book contains an extensive set of preparation tools such as quizzes and Exam Alerts, while the CD-ROM provides real-time practice and feedback with a 200-question test engine.
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your exam!
- . Approach the project management process from PMI’s views on project management
- . Understand the project management framework
- . Properly initiate projects
- . Understand the project planning process
- . Complete the planned project work
- . Monitor project work and make necessary changes
- . Close projects
- . Follow PMI’s professional responsibility standards
Download | Size: 3.20 MB | Unzip Password: passpmp.ne